Sunday 2 December 2012

Stepping up to the challenges of 2013

I don't think I'm the only one who thinks that 2012 has quite possibly been the quickest in recent years- blink and you'll miss it ups and downs, thrills and spills. I have to admit this year has been more about the bad than the good, but that's the reason why I'm looking forward to 2013 so much. It's not a case of, "2012 was so bad that 2013 must be better"- this year was fabulous. I got engaged, upgraded my living space, and most importantly, discovered after all these years that my passion is the key to my future happiness. For these things and for the experiences brought to me in 2012, I am truly grateful. This only means however that 2013 is going to be even better, which seems unfathomable given the year we're just about to draw to a close.

Unfathomable, because it's going to require action and blind faith on my part. I'm going to be out of my comfort zone every day, and to be honest, I'm absolutely petrified. I know there'll be some days when I want to play safe and hide away, but it's not an option. It can't be an option.

What are you looking forward to about 2013? What are you absolutely terrified of? Love or fear?

Sending love and healing energy your way,
Katie


                                                                   Photo taken from here

No comments:

Post a Comment