Monday 3 December 2012

Inspiring links and loveliness

Aaahh, the power of the internet. Some of you will know what it's like, especially during the early stages of CFS, to not even be able to stand the light coming through closed curtains, let alone the light of a computer screen. But if you're feeling strong enough, I thoroughly recommend these blogs and websites to help you get through the day. Even if you ask a family member or friend to read some of the blog out to you, I'm sure you will find one thing in them in which to find hope and inspiration:

Danielle LaPorte

Every time I log on to Danielle's website I get the wind taken out of me a little bit. She is overwhelmingly dedicated to helping you achieve your life's goals and to help you connect with your highest self. Her videos pack such a punch, I find myself utterly speechless afterwards.

A Life of Perfect Days

Written by the gorgeous Connie, 'A Life of Perfect Days' always perks me up and leaves me feeling absolutely unstoppable. Her advice and tips are second-to-none, and I am truly grateful for being a part of the community she has created.

The Wellness Warrior

Jess is a true example of health and abundance, and is dedicated to helping others instigate their own healing. Although lots of the things she mentions might be more relevant later on in your healing journey, she definitely gives me a lot to think about. The Inspiration Boards Jess publishes every Friday really keep me going!

In Spaces Between

Beautiful name, beautiful blog, beautiful lady. Rachel's site is a big bite out of life and features gorgeous photos, inspirational articles and ideas for the dreamers amongst us. Going on her website is like breathing a huge sigh of relief...just lovely.

Email mailing list of the week: Striking Truths

This is the first email I open in my inbox every morning- a daily or weekly source of incredible inspiration and knowledge, all beautifully packaged.


I thought I'd just start with a few to keep you going. Please do let me know if you have any other suggestions or if you yourself have a blog you'd like to share with us. Happy browsing!

Love and light,
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment